Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,000 innovative companies like LinkedIn, Hubspot, Service Titan, Pinterest, and Drift trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As a Contract Recruiter, you’ll play a key role in building one of the most exciting startups of our time. You’ll partner with hiring managers to identify and hire some of the world's most talented people who are the best in their craft, and align with our operating principles.
- Proactively source passive and active candidates to hire the best talent
- Manage the recruitment process from initial contact to offer, ensuring an exceptional candidate journey
- Serve as a subject matter expert when it comes to talent acquisition, advising your hiring teams on the best practices
- Be a champion of Gong’s operating principles and unique company culture
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
- 5+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role with a focus on hiring for a mix of sales, sales operations, enablement roles
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with drive to deliver results quickly
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders at all levels
- Previous experience recruiting for a start-up SaaS company is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience