Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are seeking a Learning Developer who will work with the Technical Enablement Manager to develop and maintain compelling learning content as well as facilitate virtual classroom training for internal and external customers. In this role, you will be part of a growing team committed to producing engaging, relevant content that is easily accessible to customers at their moment of need.
- Work with subject matter experts and existing online resource to capture knowledge that will fill identified learning gaps and needs
- Develop and repurpose learning content to support onboarding and continuous learning in a variety of formats
- Continually update learning paths as needed
- Facilitate product training for internal and external customers
What We're Looking For
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Experience support clients on a rapidly changing technology platform
- Strong interest in learning and experimenting with new design principles and technological tools
- Experience in audio and video production and multi-media design tools a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.