Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's security team enhances the values of the organization by being supportive of the company's goals and objectives while fiercely defending our member's information.
We are committed and deliberate about protecting the integrity and availability of Clover's overall business. We are looking for empathetic security professionals to help us in ensuring the security of Clover Health. This includes ensuring service availability, systems/data integrity, member privacy, compliance, and building trust in the Clover brand.
We are looking for a Security GRC Manager, reporting directly to Clover’s CISO to be responsible for assisting and maintaining the company’s Information and Cyber security governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) program.
As a Security GRC Manager, you will:
- Oversee HIPAA, SOx, HITRUST compliance assessment, evidence collection, and reporting.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to assist with compliance assessment and building requirements.
- Manage and maintain compliance data in GRC tools (ZenGRC).
- Monitor and maintain the Risk Register and provide data for metrics. Escalate outstanding issues and risk mapping.
- Assist in the maintenance of Clover policies and standards, ensure procedures support standards.
- Evaluate and process exceptions to information security policies and standards.
- Provide remediation and policy guidance for multiple stakeholders.
- Assist with Incident Response, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery program, to include running table-top and live testing.
- Assist with document and contract reviews.
- Ensure compliance with various regulations.
- Other related duties as needed.
You will love this job if:
- If you believe in the integration of Governance, Risk and Compliance activities that can empower a company to provide a compliant business model, manage significant risks to the business’ goals and objectives, and provide accurate information to empower better decision making.
- You are a strong critical thinker and enjoy working on challenging problems.
- You enjoy partnering and communicating with a range of business professionals.
- You have the ability to work effectively across multiple teams and can organize priorities.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of GRC and security audit and/or assessment experience, healthcare preferred.
- You have knowledge of automated GRC platforms, such as ZenGRC preferred.
- You have strong knowledge of security risk management frameworks including related regulatory compliance requirements (NIST CSF & 800-53, ISO27001, SOC, SOx, HITRUST, HIPAA).
- You have the ability to work in a globally distributed organization and have an understanding of international information security regulations.
- You have experience working in a Cloud, SaaS and AI/ML environment preferred.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, international, or equivalent work experience.
- You have relevant Security and/or Risk certifications such as CISA, CRISC, etc.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.