Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's security team enhances the values of the organization by being supportive of the company's goals and objectives while fiercely defending our member's information.
We are committed and deliberate about protecting the integrity and availability of Clover's overall business. We are looking for empathetic security professionals to help us in ensuring the security of Clover Health. This includes ensuring service availability, systems/data integrity, member privacy, compliance, and building trust in the Clover brand.
We are looking for an Internal Security Risk Analyst to conduct assessments on internal controls across the organization. You will work closely with various business partners and report directly to the CISO.
As an Internal Security Risk Analyst, you will:
- Conduct security risk assessments on internal systems, services, and products.
- Build relationships and collaborate with various stakeholders to document systems, services, and products.
- Document findings and gather appropriate data that is required to provide a detailed picture of risk to the organization.
- Collect and organize evidence/artifacts from assessments.
- Build and manage reports and provide assessment status updates and to Security and other stakeholders.
- Update GRC tools with relevant assessment and risk data.
- Ensure compliance with various regulations.
- Respond to third-party security risk assessment questionnaires.
- Other related tasks as required.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy conducting security risk assessments and working with a wide range of individuals.
- You are a problem solver. You enjoy tracking down the answers to questions, analyzing data, and ensuring data is accurate and complete.
- You are a meticulous record keeper.
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced and globally distributed organization.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of experience working in a security risk management role and have a deep understanding of ePHI.
- You have experience with third-party security assessments.
- You have a degree and/or training in the security field. Relevant Security certifications such as CISA, CRISC preferred but not required.
- You are familiar with control frameworks/regulatory requirements such as, HIPAA, HITRUST, SOx, NIST 800-53, and have some GRC experience, healthcare preferred but not required.
- You have experience working with auditors and/or regulators.
- You have knowledge of automated GRC platforms (such as ZenGRC), preferred but not required.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.