Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's engineering team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of engineering team and culture that we are building, seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
QA Engineers ensure the applications developed are built without defects and perform to user expectations. You will be responsible for defining how the application should be tested, conducting the tests, and developing automated test routines. You will also be responsible for capturing any defects or bugs found, ensuring they are fixed, and providing feedback on how they could be prevented in the future.
As a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of Clover Health’s clinical applications.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop effective testing strategies and plans.
- Support and maintain test automation frameworks on each platform.
- Develop end-to-end tests for applications (Web, API, Mobile).
- Create and maintain automated scripts for functional and regression testing.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated), report and analyze test results.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and assist with troubleshooting issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Follow team quality processes, participating in continuous improvement efforts.
You will love this job if:
- You are curious and a self-motivated learner. You find yourself asking “why?”, and are eager to share the answer when you’ve built an understanding.
- You are a clear and concise communicator and know how to tailor your message to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are tech and data forward and are used to thinking about how technology can enable better user experiences and how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You are mission-driven and are excited to help people use technology to improve the world around you.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in software QA and testing.
- You have experience in testing web, mobile applications and API.
- You have a demonstrated ability to test web and mobile applications through automation.
- You have proficiency in different operating systems and browsers.
- You have knowledge of CI-CD and Continuous Testing.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment.
- You have knowledge of BDD-TDD using Cucumber or other tools.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.