Dia&Co is the premier personal styling service for plus-size women. Try on clothes at home, keep what you like, return the rest.
United States of America
Dia&Co is a leading retail experience for women, sizes 14 and up. We’re expanding our talented team and are looking for passionate, smart and multi-talented go-getters to join us. Our business meets a profound need and we’re on a mission to fundamentally transform the way women experience apparel commerce.
About The Role
As our Director of Styling, you have the unique opportunity to own our styling function end-to-end. You will be responsible for building, managing and inspiring our amazing stylists around the country -- the individuals that are on the frontlines of the customer experience and the heart of our business. In this capacity, you will lead a team of supervisors responsible for hiring, training and managing our stylists day-to-day, shape the employee experience and team culture, and guide the development of new service models that expand customer lifetime value while staying true to our mission. Our styling team is a highly motivated remote workforce that is obsessed with our mission and understands our customer better than anyone else. You will ensure that always stays true. If you want to be part of this magic and shape a key function of a game-changing company, we want you on our team.
What You'll Do
- Set-up our talent infrastructure to ensure we continue hiring, building and investing in a best-in-class team at all levels within the styling organization
- Implement training and educational programs, ensuring our stylists are constantly learning and developing the skills to serve our customers exceptionally
- Develop communications and employee experience initiatives that inspire and connect our stylists to our customers and larger company goals and objectives
- Lead the continual refinement and innovation around our performance management systems and compensation programs
- Identify new sources of customer insights and ways to strengthen the connection our stylists have with our customer
- Develop styling-led growth and retention initiatives that create step-function change for the business as it scales
Who You Are
- have 7+ years of experience leading large, geographically dispersed workforces
- value team and idea diversity, and always strive to always expand your point of view
- are a great communicator who can influence and motivate others to achieve greatness
- are exceptional at navigating ambiguity and building the scaffolding needed for your team to thrive
- are a flexible and strategic thinker that can help us think creatively about the multiple paths we can take to realize our mission
- are an influential cross-functional leader and work collaboratively to get things done
- are results-oriented-- you will drive revenue growth and report on our styling metrics
- are willing to travel to styling hubs around the country when things go back to normal
- have a majority of these qualities, but if you are missing some -- that’s okay! -- as long as you are willing to learn and grow
- are a Sequoia Capital-backed startup co-founded by two women
- strive daily to transform the fashion industry, from working with existing top brands to developing our own collections from the ground up
- have styled countless amazing women across the country—they are at the core of all that we do
- foster a culture of autonomy and accountability—your contributions make a big difference
- celebrate each other’s individuality and unique skill sets
Benefits & Perks
- competitive salaries, flexible vacation policy and health care coverage
- a leadership team that embraces creativity and initiative
As an equal opportunity employer, Dia&Co does not discriminate against any applicant or any employee regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Military status. We thrive on the diversity that is inherent in the richness of the plus size community we serve. We endeavor to guide our customers through a life well-lived. With this culture comes an inclusive work environment that mirrors that diversity. At Dia, we show off our quirks, embrace talent with different life experiences and educational backgrounds, and never settle for anything less than excellence.