Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
We want to change the way people view property search and for that, we are looking for an excellent communicator, brand guardian and content editor who is able to lead a team of writers to plan, conceptualise and execute digital content strategies to drive brand awareness, engagement, and customer retention.
As a strategic individual and creative storyteller, you will be responsible for developing quality and maintaining consistency across media types and web platforms, with special attention given to driving increased traffic and brand visibility through blog articles, social media posts, videos and newsletters.
What you’ll do:
- Drive content marketing initiatives to gain traffic, engagement, brand awareness and customer retention
- Curate and edit content for blog, social media, videos and newsletters
- Ensure initiatives are aligned to business objectives and priorities
- Coordinate content across social media channels to ensure quality and consistency
- Collaborate across teams to meet business objectives through an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan
- Develop and manage editorial calendars and organisation workflows
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution
- Integrate content initiatives with brand campaigns to drive brand demand
- Measure and optimise content initiatives on a regular and ongoing basis
- Understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Manage and nurture creative resources including designers, writers, contributors and agency personnel to fulfil their full potential
- Stay on top of real estate and content marketing trends
What you have/are/will be:
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing or equivalent
- Excellent written and organisation skills
- A brand publisher mindset to create and optimise content to drive audience engagement, retention and conversion
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorisation and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand.
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and the top social channels
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance
- Adept at working alongside a lean and agile team
- Demonstrate experience in proactively engaging internal stakeholders
- Experience in leading and managing creative resources
- Knowledge of the Singapore real estate industry and market trends is preferred
- Experience in journalism and/or agency experience would be a bonus!