Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company that aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers, and regional stakeholders to explore opportunity, validate customer need, clarify and solve right problem to provide great user experience to customer, and make business impact
- Design and execute various research activity related to customer behavior analysis by qualitative and quantitative data
- Collect customer feedback and drive iterative improvement of product until user experience reach desired expectation
- Communicate research findings cross functional team to build greater empathy for our customers globally
Who you are
- 5+ years experience on qualitative and quantitative user research
- Degree in the field of HCI, Psychology, Human factors, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar with various research planning and executing including customer interview, usability testing, contextual inquiry, concept validation, survey, experiment design and data analysis method
- Synthesize findings into meaningful and actionable insights
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Ability to work well in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better.