Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
The People Operations team at Clover Health consists of dedicated individuals that are excited about the opportunity to change healthcare and improve people's lives, which isn't an easy task! We provide guidance, support, and implement programs so that our teams have what they need to do their best work. It's a big job and we're lucky to be able to do it.
We're looking for an HR Coordinator to join our exceptional team. You’ll be a champion of Clover Health’s culture and values, while partnering with the HR Team to support employees through all stages of the employee lifecycle.
As an HR Coordinator , you will:
- Support the onboarding of new employees by reviewing and making sure appropriate paperwork and documentation is completed and accurate (e.g. Form I-9, W4, etc.).
- Maintain active, terminated, and medical employee personnel files.
- Support the administration of employee leave of absences.
- Liaise with business partners including Payroll, Talent, Benefits and IT in order to field questions and resolve day to day employee issues.
- Assist with the administration of processing terminations.
- Review and process HR directed mail, which includes responding to unemployment claims.
- Maintain HR’s Confluence page to ensure employees have access to accurate and up to date information.
- Conduct employment verifications.
- Participate in ongoing and ad-hoc projects within benefits, payroll, HRIS, and more.
You will love this job if:
- You are detail oriented and self driven to make everything line up.
- You are organized and know how to manage your time while remaining flexible.
- You have a great sense of accountability and flexibility with change.
- You value collaboration and are comfortable in communicating through various channels.
- You are patient and enjoy going above and beyond to help others, even when there's not a quick fix.
You should get in touch if:
- You have basic knowledge of Excel, Google Apps.
- You have 1+ years of related work experience.
- You have a basic understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.