Online trucking marketplace.
Based in El Segundo, CA, we are a venture-backed technology company disrupting the $800B freight transportation industry with an on-demand platform and marketplace connecting shippers and truckers.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers and analytical decision makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our Shippers, Carriers and Internal Users. We collaborate with some of the engineers and business partners to achieve our goals.
As a Senior Product Manager - Data, you will drive product strategy, help craft NEXT’s product road-map and deliver data-intensive products, experiences, and capabilities. You will be intimately involved in crafting NEXT’s product road-map, scoping and delivering the industry’s most effective web and mobile app products and offline experiences.
- You will provide thought leadership and drive fundamental product innovations.
- You will define and evangelize high impact road-map opportunities with executives, business leaders and engineers.
- You will work with designers, engineers and data scientists to build, test, ship and market experiments and projects.
- You will lead cross-functional teams in achieving business outcomes.
- You will obsess about shippers, carriers, and other customers and users, eliciting customer needs and developing insights that inform product development.
- You will take full responsibility for the user experience and commercial success of your products.
- You will lead by example, helping to craft a mission-driven, performance culture
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience working in fast-paced tech companies; 3+ years of agile product management experience.
- You have high customer empathy, with a desire to improve customers’ lives.
- You are flexible and can quickly adapt to unexpected changes.
- You are industrious and self-motivated.
- You are data-driven and consistently leverage data to make decisions.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels.
- You are technical or have aptitude and willingness to learn.
- You are a collaborative team player
Nice to Have:
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams.
- Experience in transportation, logistics, and supply chain industries.
- Experience in venture-backed startups or other hyper-growth environments.