Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and Bond. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
1 + 1 = 3 → Have you ever dreamed of getting to build and operate your dream marketing stack? What about building and managing your own Marketing Operations team? All while helping drive growth for a company named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™? If you emphatically answer “yes!”, read on.
Ironclad is searching for a Marketing Operations leader to build and own the marketing tech stack and act as our technical marketing leader. In this role you will make everyone around you better. You will help scale our people, processes, and systems from lead to cash. You will help define what operational excellence means at Ironclad. Clear documentation should be a second language to you. A good flowchart should give you a sense of peace. You will have passionate discussions about the merits of html vs. text based emails. Poor Drift-bot experiences should make you sad. You should have both the technical chops and the heuristics to make great decisions and help your team thrive.
Job Duties And Responsibilities:
- Serve as the strategic martech liaison and main point of contact between the marketing, sales, and revenue operations teams.
- Hire and develop great talent.
- Review current processes prioritizing improvements so we can drive more impact (revenue).
- Own and optimize all marketing systems - Marketo, Drift, Segment, Google Analytics.
- Build and scale an excellent A/B testing program - email, paid, on-site, SEO.
- Develop and maintain a marketing database data enrichment, lead scoring and segmentation.
- Develop the technical processes to implement a world-class lead nurture strategy.
- Work with acquisition to improve lead quality and funnel conversion rates.
- Provide precise and actionable data to the marketing team.
- Measure ROI/impact and help understand what is working (or not).
- Passion for the marketing stack - particularly SFDC, marketing automation (Marketo), analytics (Amplitude, GA), CDP (Segment), and ABM.
- 4+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B environment.
- A proactive, and solution oriented problem solver.
- You’re a marketer at heart, you happen to specialize in marketing operations.
- You know how to build and scale marketing automation.
- You love data and using data to gain an advantage.
- A cellular understanding of the marketing and sales funnel.
- Love for detail, documentation, and project management.
- Campaign operation best practices.
- Strong analytical skills marketing attribution, campaigns, and forecasting.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize competing stakeholders.
- You say “no” and “yes” when appropriate.
- Winning matters, a lot.
- You spot areas of opportunity, analyze them, and provide solutions.
- An understanding of and perspective on, all things MOps (and you teach others to do the same).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.