Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
SecurityScorecard is hiring a Product Operations Manager. You will lead cross-functional projects designed to improve SecurityScorecard's product operational efficiency and readiness. The role is focused on identifying and delivering key metrics and insights, partnering cross functionally to deliver operational plans for product org, and uncovering customer and competitive insights. This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Ops person who loves delivering an excellent customer experience, achieving product objectives, and working with multiple partners.
What you will do
- Design and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights and recommendations to the Product team, through tools, analytics and market research as required (e.g. market, customer, competitive)
- Build and own the process to capture, synthesize, and communicate insights on product data and customer feedback and provide analysis of the data on an ongoing basis with strong ownership on the quality and cadence of insight to inform product team operations and planning
- Use data driven insights to identify areas of emerging product opportunities and risks
- Work cross-functionally to structure problems, analyze opportunities, and develop solutions and implementable recommendations and get results through a detailed, data-backed process
- Work with operations stakeholders throughout the org to collect, prioritize and communicate product-related challenges to be considered by product and engineering in future development
- Work closely with product marketing and sales enablement team to ensure our sales team is ready with the resources, information and processes required to support new products (training, playbooks, documentation, resolution paths, FAQs, etc)
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve processes for scale that help the product team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively
- Drive the operational cadence for the group, measure and track critical product initiatives, and prepare the content for Executive Staff, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Board Meetings
- 4+ years experience in Product Operations or a Data Analysis field in a startup or Enterprise Software environment, with high business savvy
- Experience driving large and sophisticated initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research/analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success is required
- Enterprise software product and SDLC process knowledge will be essential in this role.
- Ability to distill large volumes of data into digestible and actionable insights through systems such as Tableau, Pendo, Salesforce, Jira, Productboard, etc
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) - to work with leaders across departments
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, and innovative high-growth environment
- Ability to easily prioritize and complete multiple projects with deadlines
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.