Amplitude helps companies build better products.
- Take product ideas from ideation to implementation.
- Integrate with backend services and and build out endpoints with Node, Python and GraphQL.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and design teams to iterate on our product.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Have a year or two of experience working in a frontend engineering role.
- Like to work closely with customers to build features and solve problems.
- Enjoy working tightly with design and PM to influence UX and challenge objectives.
- Are a great communicator, willing to work with a highly collaborative team.
- Enjoy building UIs with modern tools like Babel and ES6, React and Redux, Webpack and Typescript.
- Have a good understanding of current and emerging trends in web application development.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.