Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
You will be the main point of contact for system support and administration. This role will assist internal end-users with Netsuite, financial applications and helping to troubleshoot issues and driving resolutions.
- Analyze complex business problems and assess how automated systems can be implemented to solve them.
Translate business requirements into user and functional requirements.
- Provide internal, on-going system/technical support to users. This includes user training, maintaining proper system access for all roles and user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs and dashboards.
- Gather data and analyze business and user needs in consultation with both business managers and end users.
- Recommend system changes and enhancements to stakeholders and execute the changes
- Create documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides.
- Help manage integration errors between internal and external systems using EDI, Web Services, and 3rd party tools.
- Research transactional issues; identifying root causes and driving resolutions.
- Bachelor's Degree Business, Finance or Related Field
- 3+ Years of NetSuite Administration
- Certified NetSuite Administrator
- Ability to customize NetSuite utilizing Custom Forms, Fields, Records, Advanced PDF Templates and Workflows) is required
- Experience with Record to Report, Multibook, Advanced Revenue Management, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Advanced Inventory and Intercompany Accounting in a Multi-Currency NetSuite OneWorld environment is required
- Experience utilizing service desk/support ticketing systems such as JIRA, Zendesk or Spoke
- Familiarity with modern web services
- Previous experience in a public company, understanding IT General Controls, Change Management and SOX Compliance
- Familiarity with Concur, Planful, Stripe, Shopify, FloQast, and Kyriba (preferred)
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.