Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We’re looking for a master multitasker with exceptional communication skills and an upbeat, self-starter attitude. You’ll partner closely with executives in implementing efficient administrative processes to support rapid growth. This role relies heavily on the ability to be highly organized and responsive, with the willingness to meet each challenge directly. You’ll also serve as an Executive Assistant leader amongst peers, responsible for setting the day to day best practices, driving connectivity across the admin ecosystem, and creating a desirable culture for the administrative assistant community.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Managing and prioritizing complex calendars, including scheduling meetings and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Driving the engineering admin community, culture, and processes to ensure standards are being met and gaps are identified and addressed
- Drafting updates to the Executive’s organization (including emails, bi-weekly updates, memos, documents, presentation decks, and reports as requested or as circumstances dictate)
- Attending meetings, communicating agendas, taking notes, and tracking action items
- Serving as an extension of the Executive, taking on a wide breadth of tasks and responsibilities so that they can refocus on other areas as necessary
- Deepening your understanding of the responsibilities and tendencies of the executive you support so that you can anticipate needs proactively and work autonomously to get ahead of them
- Partnering with the Engineering Enablement function to ensure successful rollout of eng wide programs related to knowledge, culture and community (i.e. all hands calls)
- Mentoring and upskilling administrative assistants where needed
- Autonomously navigating shifting priorities and requests
- Proactively contributing insights and ideas that improve team process or culture
- Determining methods and best practices for new projects or assignments
- Managing programs and team building events within the Executive’s organization
- 6+ years of experience directly supporting 1 or more executives
- Experience supporting an executive in a rapidly growing organization
- Experience supporting an executive in Engineering org of 100+
- Experience leading across a peer group
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of cross-functional teams
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail and a proven ability to take ownership of multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with discretion and emotional intelligence
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment, meet deadlines, and balance multiple requests
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external partners
- Excellent problem solving skills, with an ability to recognize opportunities and develop ways of addressing them
- Optimistic, reliable and flexible attitude
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google GSuite Apps: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.