Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood's Customer Experience team is committed to providing an outstanding customer experience. In your role as an Options Support Representative, you will be empowered to help our customers with some of their most complex issues. In particular, your work will focus primarily on Options trading related issues experienced by our fast-growing customers. Your job is not only to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customer's experience, using our products, as seamless as possible.
As an Options Support Representative, you'll be the company's voice and will use exceptional empathy and product expertise to ensure our users feel understood and valued. Your mission will be to solve customer issues efficiently and effectively. See an opportunity to improve customer trust at scale, or your own team's efficiency? Self-starters who spot and solve problems thrive at Robinhood, and you'll have a special role as the voice of our customers.
The role is an opportunity within our Options Support team. You'll respond to a wide variety of inquiries from our customers using email, chat, and phone and will be expected to increase loyalty with every interaction. Must have the ability to work evenings and weekend hours.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Solve customer issues efficiently and effectively with empathy
- Communicate with customers using email, chat and phone channels
- Influence customer happiness and loyalty metrics
Drive continuous improvement to delight customers:
- Act as the voice of the customer by identifying and communicating customer pain points or opportunities to the product and engineering organization
- Creatively discover ways to improve productivity for the Customer Experience team
- Proactively identify ways to avoid recurrence of customer contacts by recommending changes to improve processes and knowledge articles
Grow your financial services expertise:
- Develop deep subject mastery of complex financial concepts like Equities Trading, Margin, and Options Trading
- Master Robinhood's policies and procedures pertaining to complex customer scenarios and translate them into outstanding customer interactions
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Licenses
- 2+ years experience in a support/service role for a financial services company
- Ability to provide exceptional live service, both in-office and remote
- Familiarity with financial services and the stock market
- Experience handling and resolving Options related inquiries
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Must be able to act independently and be self-motivated
- The ability to quickly defuse customer anxiety through exceptional customer service skills
- Deep Mastery of Complex Financial Topics
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Instinct to Problem-Solve
- Strong Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills (e.g. pattern recognition)
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
- Intolerance of Inefficiency
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).