Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and engaging Training Lead to help us support and scale Attentive’s rapidly growing Client Strategy team. This role is an exciting opportunity to own the build out of our Client Strategy training program.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned education and leadership professional who will be responsible for creating teaching and training opportunities for our team, in addition to owning training on company, industry and product-specific initiatives. The Training Lead will be focused on onboarding in addition to continuing education for the entire Client Strategy team. You will aid in building and implementing the onboarding curriculum design through the use of various learning tools and systems to ensure our employees are developing the skills and knowledge needed to be “best in class.” You will ensure the Client Strategy team is confident and consistent throughout the entire client lifecycle. The Training Lead will ensure alignment and ongoing collaboration cross-functionally to help our teams develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. You will be part of a growing team committed to producing engaging, relevant content that is easily accessible to employees.
- Lead the development and delivery of the Client Strategy training curriculum that addresses knowledge and skill gaps and drives the success of the Client Strategy organization
- Evaluate curriculums and stay up-to-date on teaching best practices to ensure an optimal experience for learners
- Create and implement training content and learning experiences including instructor-led materials (participant and facilitator guides), eLearning modules, interactive exercises and other training materials
- Design and implement comprehensive onboarding programs for various Client Strategy teams and roles, incorporating well-defined quantitative and qualitative success metrics such as time to ramp and time to effectiveness
- Own and develop relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders for the seamless rollout of new product features, roll-outs and enhancements
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Client Strategy leadership team, partnering to identify opportunities for process and performance improvements
- Attend or listen to recorded client calls to ensure adoption of best practices and identify areas of improvement or consistent training gaps
- Prioritize the building and development of learning solutions for key stakeholder and business needs, while iterating existing learning solutions as needed
- Improve, update, and streamline training processes through feedback-gathering, cross-department collaboration, and experimentation
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies related to learning solutions development and instructional design
Skills & Qualifications
- 4-6 years experience in training, teaching, enablement or coaching, preferably in the SaaS software space
- Experience in Learning Management Systems and Instructional Design experience
- Innovative, energetic, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end-to-end deliverables in a fast-paced, multi-priority, ambiguous environment
- Excellent public speaking skills with strong presence and ability to command the room as well as engage remote teams
- Strong ability to create and facilitate presentations and workshops across multiple topics to audiences of varying roles and tenure
- Strong credibility, interpersonal and team building skills; ability to influence and drive change across functional teams, specifically Client Strategy, Sales, Marketing, and Product Marketing
- Strong project and program management skills with a track record of developing winning strategies and converting them into clear plans for execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a successful track record of presenting to audiences of multiple levels
- Keen attention to detail, high degree of accountability and integrity
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.