Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
We’re hiring a senior designer to help shape the future of Dashlane. Designers here work across every stage of product development, from creating the experience of new features, to prototyping and finding creative solutions, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We bring ideas to life, serve as the voice of our users, and craft a meaningful and unified Dashlane experience. Our UX team is a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, and thoughtful critique, we’re discovering needs and solving fundamental problems that impact our customers to create Dashlane’s market defining products. We believe in excellence and generalists at Dashlane, our Product Designers take projects from napkin sketches to final visual specifications. We’re looking for someone who is motivated by complex problems. You’ll be directly responsible for decisions that influence the product and roadmap. Your mission will be to deliver simple, beautiful, and effective product experiences that users love and that deepen their relationship with Dashlane’s products.
This role can be either in person at any of our New York office, or remote within the US.
At Dashlane you will:
- Craft a consistent, unified experience for our users that’s easy to learn, simple to use, and flexible enough to meet the complex needs of a diverse user base
- Take real ownership of our product’s design direction while collaborating closely with peers in the Design, Engineering, and Product Management teams
- Bring both rigorous research and creative exploration to bear on deepening our understanding of our users and their interactions with our product
- Cultivate a design culture within and beyond our Design team to support Dashlane’s strategic focus on delivering exceptional user experiences
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- A portfolio that showcases your work
We're Also Looking For:
- A portfolio that shows work you were directly responsible for with little guidance from leadership.
- Experience as a primary contributor to multiple high impact projects
- You proactively formulate ideas and present them to your cross-functional team to determine strategy and roadmaps
- You effectively question and collaborate with your leadership peers and drive conversations to next steps
- You guide the vision for the product and achieve it through design explorations, documentation, and presentations to bring the team along
- You use your years of experience to quickly move projects forward, leveraging domain expertise, establishing principles and conducting research when necessary, but also when to propose plans to fill in the gaps
- You are seen as a mentor for other designers and provide feedback and find ways to improve their work
- You understand visual design, typography, and grid systems
- You know when to bypass minor UX testing and lean on your expertise
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web QA Automation Engineer - SDET (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Web QA Automation Specialist - SDET (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Site Reliability Engineer / Release Engineer (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR