Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Manager, Product Design
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Interested in leading Brand for an iconic company backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley? Here’s your chance to bring an ancient technology into the modern age, build a community, elevate the legal profession, and illuminate the hidden value in contracts.
Ironclad is the leading platform that takes the pain out of the contracting process for companies that are big enough to have a legal team. Legal teams are often buried under mountains of contract requests, and their business counterparts frustrated by lack of visibility and slow turnaround times. Our product is a human-centered, no-code platform to automate, negotiate, and manage the entire contracting lifecycle. Customers range from Asana and Dropbox all the way up to large enterprises like Mastercard and L'Oreal. Our design team hails from Dropbox, Palantir, Gusto, Thumbtack, and Zenefits.
As a design team, we believe that great companies, products, and brands are built upon experiences and the emotions they evoke. We operate as a centralized design team to enable those experiences across the entire customer journey. We partner closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Operations teams to ensure a coherent experience at every step.
As a Product Design Manager, you'll:
- Establish trust and psychological safety with design team
- Identify strengths and growth areas of individual teammates
- Hire 1-2 Product Designers in the next 6-12 months
- Inspire and lead teammates through hands-on mentorship
- Build strategic partnerships with Product, Engineering, Quality, and customer-facing teams
- Contribute to the product strategy for several stages of the customer journey
- Connect distinct parts of the journey by enabling design sprints and workshops
- Use systems thinking and craft to elevate our product's design and quality bar
- Lean on your management experience to evolve our recruiting strategy and process
- Partner in elevating design team collaboration process including our critique and weekly "make time"
- Engage with broader design community to elevate Ironclad's talent brand
- Partner in refactoring career architecture to enable clearer through-lines for career growth in Design
You'll thrive as a Product Design Manager by:
- Sharing your deep experience in shipping world-class SaaS and B2B products
- Finding satisfaction in leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of talented designers
- Connecting the dots between business objectives and team needs
- Leading with empathy, candor, intent, respect, and a growth mindset
- Scaling through systems and doing more with less
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Take what you need vacation policy
- Generous parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.