Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Field Content & Communications Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Ironclad is on a mission to power the world’s contracts, and the newly established Sales Enablement team is a critical part of making that mission a reality. Reporting to the Director of Sales Enablement, the Field Content & Communications Manager will create impactful experiences for our Sales organization to become SMEs in our industry, our product and masters of their craft.
As our Field Content & Communications Manager, you’ll be partnering with our Director of Sales Enablement to create the foundation for Ironclad’s GTM Enablement organization. A relentless focus on scale using sales effectiveness and efficiency as north star metrics is required. You’ll build out platforms, processes and feedback loops for content, learning and communication. You’ll be responsible for streamlining communication to the field, driving adoption of processes and platforms across the sales organization, and ensuring Enablement’s place as a strategic business partner for our internal customers.
- Co-partner with our Director of Sales Enablement on strategically scaling out Enablement as a function for Ironclad.
- Build effective courses, certifications, and pre-work for things like Bootcamps and SKO in Lessonly.
- Create best practices for how our learning content and content should be structured and maintained.
- Manage internal and external content within our content management tools to ensure everything is relevant, discoverable and up to date.
- Providing the field with customer references on request & building a scalable model for this moving forward.
- Sales tool optimization - Gong, Salesloft, Scratchpad.
- Curate communication to the field via scalable mechanisms - i.e. weekly webinar, newsletter etc.
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders and SMEs in a scalable way.
- Perform analysis on usage, feedback and all other relevant KPIs and metrics on content, tools and processes.
- 2+ years of previous sales experience - held sales quota.
- 2+ years experience in instructional design and demonstrated knowledge of learning best practices.
- Ability to identify the best learning delivery formats for a specific set of learning goals.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information in an accessible way.
- High degree of ability to self-manage day-to-day projects with limited oversight.
- Ability to deliver projects on time, with tight turnaround times.
- Experience with content and video development tools.
- Experience working in a Learning Management & Content Management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.