Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Customer Success Strategy & Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
We're looking for a Customer Success Strategy & Operations Manager will play a key role in operationalizing our customer success programs, with a key focus on scaling the delivery of our Customer Success teams. These teams include Support, Services, Customer Success, Renewals and Systems Operations. You will be responsible for driving and governing long term projects and daily requests that support the scalability of the entire Customer experience, from onboarding through renewals. As an analytical problem solver and self-starter, you will build reports/dashboards to develop business intelligence for customer success. You will analyze and utilize data insights to help develop and drive strategy to optimize our customer experience. You will develop and document standard operating procedures for the customer success organization by working by working with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Finance, Marketing and Delivery managers.
Our Customer Success Strategy & Operations team is a high-performing team that delivers strategic analysis and operational rigor across our Customer Success organization. This CS Strategy and Operations Manager will design, build, and measure scalable processes and automation that enable our Customer Success team to provide delivery excellence. The ideal candidate should have a passion for driving key objectives for the business and turn data-driven insights into actions by building, experimenting and iterating. You should also excel at balancing strategic planning with execution and be comfortable with tactical execution. Lastly, we're looking for someone who has experience with and enjoys building operational/financial models and business cases, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving our operational processes and tools.
What you will be doing
- Provide operational direction and execution to help the Customer Success team run more efficiently; scale and make data-driven decisions.
- Partner with business operations to support, maintain, configure and administer Salesforce for the Global Customer Success team.
- Own the end-to-end business processes from ideation to execution, including requirements gathering, design, build, and measurement.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to proactively identify challenges that require operational solutions.
- Be a trusted advisor for delivering and scaling Customer Success and providing thought leadership on industry best practices.
- Build workflows and dashboards that analyze customer data and trigger actions for success teams to proactively engage with customers.
- Help redesign and improve our data and analytics foundation including executive reporting, quarterly business reviews, dashboards, and business KPI trending.
- Develop, communicate and reinforce system standards, processes, and policies.
- Ensure all processes are well documented and maintained up to date.
- 4+ years experience in an operations role at a technology company, with experience designing business processes and automation.
- Solid technical aptitude and ability to align with business requirements.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand business technology solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic mindset to enable persuasive value conversations with customers or internal business teams at an executive level.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience driving cross-functional projects end-to-end.
- Experience with data querying and scoping; analysis and modeling; summarizing and reporting.
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies.
- Experience with SaaS CRM applications (i.e. Salesforce).Proficient with Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- BA/BS and SaaS experience preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.