Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We’re excited to invite talented and motivated Web Engineers to join our team to help expand Robinhood’s web experience for our customers.
Web Engineers work closely with designers and mobile and backend engineers to deliver high-impact features as members of multidisciplinary product teams.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Create smooth, stable, and elegant products with React and TypeScript
- Own features from inception and design to implementation and launch
- Build and improve tools to support Robinhood's brokerage operational backbone
- Collaborate with design, product, brokerage and market specialists to rapidly iterate on financial products
- Design frameworks and tools that empower other developers
- 4+ years of professional Software Development experience
- 2+ years of professional experience with modern Web technologies
- Understanding of functional and reactive programming paradigms
- Great design intuition and user empathy
Technologies we use:
- React + Redux
- Babel + Webpack + Bazel
- Jest + ESLint + Prettier
- Jenkins / Buildkite + Docker + Kubernetes
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.