Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
VP of Product Marketing
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,500+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for a results-driven and highly collaborative VP of Product Marketing to join our leadership team. This high-impact role will be responsible for overseeing the product marketing function including go-to-market launch planning, positioning and messaging, and driving product adoption.
- Develop and lead our overall product marketing strategy and processes–– ensuring product development is effectively translated into the market across the Marketing, Sales, and Client Strategy teams.
- Own positioning, messaging, and content related to our platform’s benefits and differentiators, targeting different industries, segments, and personas.
- Support expansion of our product portfolio and related go-to-market activities.
- Collaborate closely with Enablement counterparts to ensure assets are effectively utilized by go-to-market teams and end customers, with a focus on improving the sale cycle and maximizing product adoption.
- Evangelize the Attentive product story externally through industry analyst relations and speaking engagements.
- Manage a team of product marketers, technical writers, and product learning developers to cultivate a collaborative and results-oriented mindset.
- 10-15+ years product marketing experience–– ideally in B2B SaaS, marketing technology, or a closely related space.
- Proven track record of driving product awareness and adoption across various industries and segments.
- Ambitious problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset, able to adapt to changing circumstances and be solution-oriented.
- Significant experience working closely with executive teams.
- Clear, concise communicator with excellent writing skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement.
- Full support for remote work.
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home.
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities.
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration.
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.