Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,500+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a driven candidate to join our Client Strategy team as Product Specialist. You will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with Product and beta testers to bring innovative products to market, partnering with Sales and Client Strategy to drive widespread product adoption, and delivering feedback and insights to the Engineering and Product teams so that we continue to build best-in-class products. You will be the point person within the Go To Market organization who is singularly responsible for the successful adoption of the products you support.
The role requires you to be an evangelist for your product at all times. You will be working closely to find success with both early adopters and also demoing functionality to some of our largest customers. You will have to learn who the primary users of your product are, why they should use it, what problems it solves, and effectively communicate how to best use it. You will work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, Design, CS, and Sales, and you’ll master both the technical specifics as well as the high level product positioning. Your core responsibility will be pushing forward adoption and development of the product you support across all prospects and clients.
- Learn, read, understand, and contribute to the product development cycle
- Identify areas of improvement and opportunity within the product at all times and in many settings
- Test and learn in an iterative way with both internal teams and external clients
- Translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
- Collaboratively develop best practices and usage recommendations.
- Advocate for how to deliver peak results at scale (in the product) and on an ad hoc basis (with support from CSMs, AEs, etc.)
- Launch new features and large product updates to beta customers and across thousands of clients
- Present to internal teams and Attentive executives on the goals and progress of your product’s usage and results
- Act as first line of defense for triaging & debugging product issues
- Master the entire Attentive platform so that you are able to effectively position your product within our larger product suite
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of account management experience required (ideally at a marketing/software company)
- Strong understanding of growth and retention techniques and strategies
- Previously have worked closely with engineering and product teams to define requirements and implement solutions
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Creativity in expanding product rollouts and vision for a product roadmap
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Passionate about personally bringing innovative products to market
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
- #LI-remote #LI-JR2
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.