Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Client Strategy Enablement Lead
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 3,500+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a Client Strategy Enablement Lead to own multiple strategic initiatives for the Client Strategy team. Our ideal candidate is an experienced self-starter who is equally passionate about educating internal teams as well as clients. As Enablement Lead, you will support our Client Strategy team by ensuring that we have the required knowledge and optimal operational processes established for delivering value to our clients. You will accomplish this through a variety of tasks, including coaching, full cycle project management, and effectively translating new products and ideas into clear, concise, and "fun" documentation that can be easily folded into existing processes.
- Lead project planning for multiple projects at once, including managing project tasks, assigning resources, creating timelines, and ensuring deliverables are up to quality standards with the goal of launching, retaining, and scaling clients more effectively.
- Regularly lead and present at internal meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Establish effective communication and reporting channels with cross functional teams across the organization
- Take responsibility for the ideation, creation and maintenance of new enablement resources for the CS team to address any gaps that exist
- Lead discussions with the CS team to probe for what new enablement materials they require and translate that feedback into specific collateral and best practices
- Liaise with Product Marketing to inform on the needs of the CS team, including internal resources and client-facing materials
- Provide oversight of Attentive’s internal knowledge base changelog, making sure that all content is easily accessible, accurate, and current
- Partner with CS Training to inform on materials needed for continued education for product knowledge & process updates
- Plan and facilitate various coaching efforts across the CS organization with a focus on creating engaging and collaborative experiences and reinforcing best practices
- Determine and maintain formal and informal key performance indicators to track effectiveness of CS enablement materials, tools, and initiatives
Skills & Requirements:
- 5-7 years experience in either account management or sales/CS training, enablement, or coaching, preferably in the SaaS software space.
- Deep experience with information architectures and instructional design (ideally with tools like Confluence, Docebo, Highspot, etc.)
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills.
- Mastery of G Suite
- Extraordinary attention to detail, and able to meet deadlines
- Established track record of working across sales, marketing, client success, and technology teams
- Formal or informal background in education, learning, or professional development. Work with remote or distributed teams a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Vast experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.