Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
New York, US
Seattle, WA, US
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
We’re looking for a high-performing Finance & Strategy Manager who will partner with management, Investor Relations, Accounting, Treasury, and Product Finance teams to drive our quarterly process, assist with earnings, and ensure that we are on track to achieve our long-term financial goals.
This role suits those with a bias towards action and impact, who believe in end to end execution and accountability. You are the perfect mix of analytical, technical, operational, and visionary. You will collect, sanitize, analyze, and synthesize data; apply critical thinking & communications skills to provide meaningful insights; and drive any recommendations through to execution.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Conducting sophisticated data analysis and research that results in compelling recommendations for our teams and company leaders
- Partner with our Investor Relations team on earnings and guidance
- Developing a meticulous and detailed understanding of both our long term strategy as well as our core product and financial metrics
- Collaborate with key partners from across the company and provide crucial insights to senior management on the company’s financial health, as well as potential risks and opportunities
- Leading critical initiatives end to end from conceptualization to analytics to recommendations to project leading cross-functional teams to drive impact
- Interacting with external partners like investors and strategic partners to develop a stronger understanding of the drivers of the business
- 6+ years of relevant experience, such as investment banking, equity research, or a Finance & Strategy team at a high-growth company
- An ability to think from first principles and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to influence at multiple levels with an organization
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and interest in developing sophisticated querying / modeling skills
- Polished communication skills and comfort working with internal and external stakeholders including leadership
- Strong attention to detail, without losing sight of the big picture
- A strong understanding of accounting and corporate finance concepts
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Experience working with SQL & Looker
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).