Executive Assistant to the CEO
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Embark Trucks is a leading self-driving truck company bringing autonomous freight mainstream. We have raised $117m by partnering with Tiger Global ($70m Series C) and Sequoia Capital ($30m Series B) to help grow our team and introduce our technology to the public. Currently, we move freight daily between LA and Phoenix using our purpose-built transfer hubs. We have aligned ourselves with truck manufacturers, shippers, and carriers to integrate our technology into the freight ecosystem, pursuing a business model where fleets own and operate our trucks. This is an incredibly exciting time for autonomous vehicles and our team is looking to grow.
As our executive team expands, we are in need of a seasoned executive assistant to support our CEO. With a passion for stakeholder management and success in a fast-paced environment, this Executive Assistant will have a profound impact across engineering, operations, and G&A functions.
- Calendar management and meeting coordination
- Travel and event planning
- Act a liaison between various teams, committees, and ad hoc projects
- Project Management
- Ability to travel to events or meetings
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Superior prioritization skills
- Proven ability to work and communicate in a positive demeanor
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Supporting principals in a fast-paced environment
- G-Suite experienced user
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
When you apply, address the application to Jacqueline and let me know why you want to join our team.
A few company highlights:
At Embark we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Embark provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.