Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Gong enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling their customer reality. The patented Gong Revenue Intelligence Platform™ captures and understands every customer interaction, then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue teams to make decisions based on data instead of opinions. Over 1,900 innovative companies like Zillow, Slack, PayPal, Twilio, Shopify, Hubspot, SproutSocial, Zoominfo, Outreach, MuleSoft, and LinkedIn trust Gong to power their customer reality. With Gong, customers experience improved win rates, increased deal sizes, and accelerated employee ramp-times.
As the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations you will work closely with stakeholders in Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales/SDR, Sales Operations, and more to ensure the effective measurement and execution of cross-functional campaigns. You are well versed on marketing processes, technology, and data analytics and will help build and optimize the foundation of our marketing stack so the team can run efficient and effective campaigns. You find joy in building robust processes, collaborating with others, diving into data, developing campaign strategies, and iterating based on reality, not opinions.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, a successful candidate will understand how marketing technology and automation can accelerate the greater marketing teams growth goals and allow them to work more efficiently. If you have helped a fast growing organization research, design, implement, test, and optimize their marketing stack then we’d love to have a conversation with you!
- Review the team's current use of marketing technology, especially Marketo and Salesforce, and identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Own the optimization of our current lead scoring model, to help prioritize the leads that have the highest propensity to buy.
- Own our routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales in a timely manner and support necessary changes for a growing organization.
- Work with the data analytics team on the requirements for data architecture within the marketing technology stack to ensure end-to-end data flow supports our campaign reporting needs.
- Responsible for system administration, integration, user guidelines, and ongoing optimization of marketing tools working closely with the Marketing, Sales, RevOps, and Customer Success teams.
- Collaborate with the cross functional leaders in sales to drive and continuously improve alignment between sales and marketing.
- Provide business insights, reports, and tools that will lead to better prioritization and higher team productivity and optimize our return on investment.
- Work closely with Marketing leadership, Business Strategy, and Finance to forecast budgets, set goals, and help define the company’s marketing strategy
- Manage a small but growing team of marketing operations professionals.
- 9+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B organization.
- 5+ years of strong hands-on experience with our core set of tools which include Marketo and Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the freedom to make key decisions on your own.
- You love Marketing technology and strive to be at the forefront of the latest trends in technology.
- When integrating new technology you have a Favor The Long Term attitude and are not just thinking about how we will use the tool today but how we will use the tool in 2-3 years.
- Proven ability to partner with sales ops and comfortable working with senior executives from finance, marketing, and sales.
- Drive and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently.
- You Challenge Conventional Wisdom when trying to solve new problems and you don’t just go with the status quo. You enjoy finding a way to make it work.
- Bonus points if you have experience integrating and optimizing tools like Drift, LeanData, Chili Piper, RingLead, and Demandbase.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- 100% paid coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment
Gong is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.