Dashlane simplifies and secures your digital identity across all platforms and devices.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview and onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support and flexibility while you interview and onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web and mobile app that simplifies password management for people and businesses. We empower organizations to protect company and employee data, while helping everyone to easily log in to the accounts they need — anytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for a junior IT professional to join our team.
You will be responsible for the help desk, support, development, and maintenance of all hardware and software technology in use internally at Dashlane. You will report to the Lead Sysadmin.
You will be based in Paris, with English as your working language.
At Dashlane you will:
- Contribute to day-to-day operations across offices - including Windows, OSX, Linux, IT security, JAMF, MS Intune, IT Helpdesk
- Contribute to new projects (cloud migrations, Azure, Google)
- Be part of the onboarding and offboarding processes of our new hires
- Diagnose and fix employee-related problems related to hardware or software or systems access
- Maintain inventory levels of equipment and proactively manage software licenses
- Contribute and support IT compliance projects (e.g. SOC, ISO, PCI)
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge and expertise in Information Technology systems, software, and environments
- 2+ years experience in IT environments
- Some experience working with/supporting tools such as Slack, Zoom, Microsoft Office 365, and Jira (or similar applications), Gsuite, Azure, AWS, Gitlab, Atlassian.
- Strong customer service mentality
We're Also Looking For:
- Automation skills are welcome (Terraform, Ansible, Powershell, etc.)
- Previous experience in cloud-based infrastructures (Azure, Google)
- Innovation - A creative mind comes up with the most unique solutions to employee issues. At Dashlane, we are looking for candidates who think outside the box.
- Flexibility - Working at a startup brings new challenges and experiences every day. The right candidate for this position is excited and ready to attack any task thrown at them.
- Passion - More than a job, loving what you do, and being passionate about your work product sets you apart from the rest. We are looking for candidates who believe in what they do and put passion and energy toward it.
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in Paris and split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.
- Web QA Automation Engineer - SDET (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR
- Web QA Automation Specialist - SDET (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Web Engineering Manager - Browser Extension team (Remote Eligible - Portugal) Lisbon, PT
- Site Reliability Engineer / Release Engineer (Remote Eligible - France) Paris, FR