productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
Productboard is growing, and so is our recruiting team! We have enjoyed a 30% QoQ revenue growth and over 4,000 customers.
We plan to add another 100+ new employees to our organization over the next 6 months, with a focus on growing our Engineering organization.
We need a high-energy Recruiter who shares our philosophy that recruiting top quality talent requires an innovative, out-of-the-box approach and world-class service. We are looking for a utility player who understands all aspects of the business and can take on any role, whether it’s a business role, technical role, or both.
This position reports to the Head of Global Talent and will have a presence in our offices in Vancouver, Canada (post COVID). You must be comfortable recruiting in a variety of markets across a variety of roles, with a deep strength in recruiting Engineers, Product Designers (UX) and Product Management talent.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop our recruiting strategies that attract top talent to the company
- Use your creative side to come up with ingenious ways of getting candidates’ attention
- Successfully manage full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of requisitions
- Build solid pipelines by fostering long-term relationships with candidates
- Provide an ultimately awesome experience to candidates and hiring managers
- Guide hiring managers through critical steps in the talent acquisition process
- Partner with various members of people operations team to ensure a great candidate-to-new-hire experience
- You enjoy finding the best talent on the market and making them excited to join our amazing team
- You possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and you settle for nothing less than excellent
- Attention to detail is your middle name, and quality your last
- You have the patience of a tortoise but move at the speed of a hare
- You have a client service mindset that takes ownership of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Proven track record of successful hiring of top talent in a technology environment
- Preferably you have hired a variety of roles across business units, with an emphasis on tech roles
- Skilled at establishing trust and great working relationships with hiring managers
- Experienced with the full recruiting life-cycle including candidate management and a proven track record of closing candidates
- Fluency with applicant tracking systems (we use Greenhouse) and other TA tools
You can look forward to the following benefits:
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.