Truework is building a network for verified identity that puts consumers in control of their sensitive personal information.
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online.Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a Finance & BizOps Senior Manager to join our team! You will own revenue forecasting, metrics, and reporting. This is a high visibility role that will require you to solve the most complex, interesting challenges of a rapidly-scaling startup. You will find yourself at the intersection of all our business verticals, executive leadership and organizational planning, through the medium of financial analysis and forecasting. You will play an integral part in Truework's success by scaling and improving our corporate finance functions, driving financial planning processes, and working with various business partners to develop strategic analyses on key business initiatives.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Play a major role in building and scaling the corporate finance function
- Implement new processes and improve financial controls to ensure the health and stability of our increasingly growing business
- Own and drive financial planning and budgeting processes. You will play a critical role in determining resource allocation and guiding Truework’s growth and trajectory
- Actively contribute to the design and implementation of accounting and planning tools (e.g., NetSuite, Anaplan, Adaptive, etc.)
- Drive high-impact strategic and operational initiatives and deliver business analytics and insights to drive decision making related to unit economics, customer acquisition, operations, core business expansion, and new opportunities
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management reports and executive dashboards
- Analyze financial results, understand key trends, assess current and future business risks and opportunities, and communicate insights
- Lead the coordination of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Maintain the long-range financial and headcount planning model
- Collaborate with accounting on month-end close activities, vendor trend reviews and allocations
- Provide ad hoc financial modeling and analysis for special projects
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years experience of progressive growth. Most successful candidates will have a mix of consulting, investment banking and VC/PE with prior experience working at a growing start-up/tech company.
- BA/BS with an emphasis in Finance or Business (MBA preferred)
- SQL proficiency (or willingness to learn). Able to manipulate large data sets, uncover hidden insights in our data, and meaningfully improve our understanding of our business through this process
- Best in class Excel & financial modeling skills. Able to build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company, and to size the impacts of opportunities and business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Outstanding problem solving and analysis skills - ability to work with cross-functional teams to define and structure problems, collect and analyze data, and synthesize recommendations into an action plan
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to cultivate relationships with senior leadership and with investors
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Expert in building new processes in an enterprise financial planning system (e.g., Adaptive, Anaplan)
- Deep understanding of valuation methods and strong working knowledge of GAAP
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Henry, is the Head of Finance & Business Operations and he heads up the team - 3 people - at Truework.
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Recruiter at Truework (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.