Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Charlotte, NC, or Denver, CO, or Lake Mary, FL, or Tempe, AZ, or Westlake, TX
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
We are looking for our first ever Customer Experience (CX) Intern Cohort! This opportunity will allow each participant to partner with our CX organization to bring a fresh perspective while introducing a pathway to early career opportunities at Robinhood. The ideal candidate will have a deep desire to improve processes, understand the customer experience, and provide transparent feedback to the CX leaders for an improved customer and employee experiences.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with intern peers to identify opportunities that will improve the customer experience and further our awesome culture
- Immerse yourself as a Robinhoodie and learn more about the history and what we do to serve our customers to provide insane customer service
- Shadow with customer experience associates to understand their day to day including customer interactions, team meetings, and/or coaching and development sessions
- Have exposure to various departments within the company, be able to ask questions and share information and learnings with the cohort.
- Partner with key leaders to on a project that will drive our business forward
- Complete the FINRA SIE exam as a jump start into becoming a future registered representative (sponsored by Robinhood)
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Rising college senior (18 or older) with a passion for the Robinhood mission
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and virtual environment
- Low ego, proven team player who takes initiatives and works collaboratively
- Self-starter and ambitious learner who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Champion for fostering an inclusive space for customers and fellow employees
Some things that would be amazing to have for this role:
- Major or concentration in finance, economics, communications, or education
- Previous experience in either retail, hospitality or financial services related field
- Basic understanding of the financial markets
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Robinhood does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Robinhood does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.