Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Operations Director of Robinhood Money (RHY) will build and grow a scalable money services operations program and team. You will hire, train and manage operations teams that include debit card management, account servicing, fraud and disputes. You will support the team in designing, documenting and implementing processes, internal controls and metrics and reporting. You will institute a culture of continuous improvement and work closely with the RHY compliance team to maintain strong regulatory standing. Lastly, you will coordinate with cross-functional teams ranging from Customer Care to product and engineering to support the end-to-end delivery of Robinhood Money’s customer experience.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Build, lead, and scale the RHY operations teams including debit card, account servicing, fraud, disputes, QA, Risk and Vendor Management.
- Design, document and implement operational processes, tooling, escalation paths and internal controls
- Create and implement crisis management scenario planning and playbooks
- Establish operations metrics and reporting for Robinhood Money and institute a culture of continuous improvement
- Coordinate operational roles and responsibilities with the enterprise operations team like Customer Care and closely coordinate with operational leadership of Robinhood Financial, Robinhood Clearing and Robinhood Crypto
- Coordinate escalations and operational engagement with Robinhood Money’s third-party partners and vendors
- Collaborate with our product, engineering, and compliance teams to launch, improve and scale Robinhood Money’s products, tools, and systems
- 15+ years experience in building and scaling payments operations with a Money Services Business (MSB)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams like Product and Engineering
- Prior debit card and B2C payments experience a plus
- Execution oriented mindset with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get things done
- Ability to think critically and apply problem-solving skills to resolve issues and implement process improvements
- Trustworthy, self-motivated and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Phenomenal people management and team building skills
- A passion for Robinhood’s product and our mission to democratize access to America’s Financial System
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).