Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood's Customer Experience team is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers—many of whom are investing for the first time. The Crypto CX team is a specialized team of agents and managers who serve as the voice of our crypto customers and help resolve issues quickly and efficiently. In your role as Head of Crypto Support, you will lead a group of agents and, as the team grows, managers who each are responsible for the coaching and development of a team of agents as they assist our ever-growing customer base.
You will be responsible for the supervision and development of operational management associated with day to day contact center operations for crypto issue resolution. Operationally, the Head of Crypto Support is responsible for the implementation of all operational strategies to ensure that performance, culture, and overarching contact center controls and processes are aligned with corporate and client objectives.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Build out and lead a team of customer experience agents, who may be located both in offices and remote, and managers specialized in best-in-class crypto support
- Execute cross-functional initiatives and play a lead role in prioritization for a geographically distributed team
- Act as the "voice” of the CX organization in cross-functional discussions and workstreams
- Coach and mentor your team, supervising their professional development and helping them achieve top metrics and high quality standards while championing a culture of compliance
- Provide thought leadership and supervision in a live-support environment
- Collaborate with your peers and cross-functional partners, including the crypto operations, product, compliance, and risk teams to optimize customer experience and operational excellence across your team
- Serve as a subject matter expert for some of our most complex crypto issues, including crypto-native products and features not yet released
- Handle customer escalations from your team
- Review and provide sign-off on content and knowledge management work
- Work with your team to recognize patterns of customer inquiries so that the underlying issue can be documented and eliminated by our engineering teams
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Passion for and interest in crypto
- 10+ years experience in customer-facing operations, preferably at a cryptocurrency company, fintech startup, or a financial services company (or a combination)
- 7+ years experience leading agents in customer-facing teams
- Strong management toolkit with a reputation for leaving thriving employees in your wake
- Analytical and data driven approach to leadership and problem solving
- Steadfast integrity and strong dedication to professionalism
- Ability to think critically and apply logical problem-solving skills to isolate and resolve issues
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Success leading other managers
- Strong familiarity with all of the cryptocurrencies Robinhood supports and blockchain technology
- Experience building out and leading a customer support team at a cryptocurrency company
- The ability to concisely and accurately communicate complex topics
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).