Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
We're looking for talented and motivated iOS Engineers to join our Apple Design Award winning team to help expand Robinhood's mobile experience across the country.
We have internship opportunities available for Winter 2022, Summer 2022, and Fall 2022. You may share your preferences with your Recruiter as you progress in the interview process.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Building smooth, stable, and beautiful products with Swift and the newest iOS and watchOS APIs
- Owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch
- Collaborating with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, and Data Engineers
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2023
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with Product Designers
- Deep understanding of UIKit
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
Technologies we use:
- UIKit & Auto Layout
- RxSwift - can teach
- Core Graphics & Core Animation
- Core Data
- VIPER-esque Architecture
The role associated with the above job description is subject to possible modification due to the shelter-in-place restrictions as a result of the pandemic.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).