Confluent provides the streaming platform that enables enterprises to maximize the value of data.
Marketing Program Manager
Mountain View, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Role:
We’re currently searching for an experienced Marketing Program Manager. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader, with a talent for project management, coordination, organization, and a sharp business mind with a proven ability to execute strategic initiatives and implement cross-company marketing programs.
This role will work closely across Marketing, Sales, Business Operations, and Enablement. They will oversee the successful delivery of cross-functional marketing programs and campaigns.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in marketing business planning, campaign cycle planning, marketing calendar management, launch management, key organizational metrics, and other operationally strategic projects
- Identify and structure systems and strategic projects/initiatives to solve marketing program issues by working with stakeholders across the organization, managing communications, overseeing milestones and timelines, and leading cross-functional groups to synthesize feedback and deliver on objectives
- Create and maintain a central marketing & GTM calendar with key dates and releases (campaign launches, product launches, etc.)
- Lead and successfully deliver highly strategic, impactful, business processes and initiatives
- Drive alignment across leaders in the organizations around vision and goals
- Partner cross-functionally to establish key performance indicators, track program results against intended business strategy, and assess the overall efficiency of the initiative
- Build cross-functional processes targeting key business outcomes and work across Product, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance to scale them up
- Identify all required work streams and communicate program updates to relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate risk mitigation and drive resolution
- Develop blueprints and playbooks to scale best-in-class practices
- Drive key insights on ways to increase operational efficiency at scale
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in program management/business operations with proven results within global, high-growth, technology companies.
- Experience in B2B marketing and multi-channel marketing
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment and is able to successfully manage multiple competing priorities.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to intuitively understand operational challenges and provide timely recommendations in order to drive business decisions
- Proven project management/operational skills
- Results-oriented and comfortable with data curation.
- Leverages data from multiple sources to make informed decisions; assesses multiple viewpoints and recommends a path forward
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to drive alignment across stakeholders and influence outcomes & decisions related to key initiatives
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to clearly articulate information tailored to the audience across organizations including the executive team
- Strong team player who can motivate diverse and distributed teams to form an effective execution synergy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.