Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
Robinhood’s growing Foundation Recruiting team supports hiring across the company for critical functions including Customer Experience (CX), People, Ops, Finance, Legal, Risk & Compliance. We're expanding our Foundation Sourcing leadership team; the Sourcing Manager will directly lead a team of both full time and contract sourcers aligned to supporting strategic sourcing efforts for these businesses. You will play a critical partnership role to senior leadership in the business in partnership with peer leaders and stakeholders across People and Recruiting.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Mentoring a growing team of ambitious sourcers
- Partnering with recruiting leads to track and optimize key pipeline metrics - including candidate experience feedback, pipeline conversion rates, and hiring manager satisfaction; defining strategy and priorities for your team based on insights from this data
- Fostering meaningful relationships with directs to develop careers - by hosting regular 1:1s, setting OKRs, and designing regular team trainings
- Partnering with leaders in foundation business lines to align sourcing resources with business needs and collaborate on hiring/ attraction strategy
- Collaborate with talent brand partners to develop a compelling talent brand narrative that showcases Robinhood's talent culture
- Making data driven decisions that optimize for efficient sourcing practices
- Contributing to building and innovating on our sourcing/ channels practices in a hyper-growth environment
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 7+ years of total sourcing/ recruiting experience, with significant experience focused in sourcing
- At least 2+ years of direct people management experience, ideally managing both early to career and seasoned talent professionals
- Data driven - can use data driven decisions to influence change across the organization
- Experience designing highly successful diversity recruitment strategies / programs
- Experience partnering and influencing executives and hiring managers on top of funnel/ talent attraction strategies
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments
- Ability to think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.