Conversational marketing platform.
Loaction: BOSTON, MA OR SAN FRANCISCO, CA OR REMOTE - US
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration Platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform, to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms.
About the role
We’re looking to grow our product marketing team to align with the sophistication and expansion of our product portfolio. This Senior Manager, Product Marketing role sits on the Drift marketing team and reports into Aurelia Solomon, Director, PMM.
Our ideal candidate loves product marketing because they love being at the center of the business. In this role you will be responsible for our Competitive Intelligence, Win/Loss Analysis, Customer Advisory Board and Analyst Relations.
You will work with our Sales, Customer Service, Product, Operations and Marketing teams to ensure Drift is capturing and leveraging customer, prospect and market insights to inform our messaging, marketing efforts, product roadmap, and overall GTM strategy.
You will help deliver best in market strategy for Drift, by doing the following:
- Build and curate our competitive Intelligence practice and insights
- Extend and drive the implementation of our competitive Intelligence platform.
- Interact with sales, sales productivity, product and customer success to capture insights from the field on an ongoing basis.
- Work with productivity, demand gen and customer marketing to build competitive go to market plays to reinforce our strengths and win market share from competitors.
- Ensure our product messaging has adequate competitive messages to de-position competitive solutions in the market
Win / loss Analysis
- Maintain and grow our win / loss analysis program and platform, capturing interviews and surveys from customers and potential buyers.
- Distill and curate key learnings from Drift sales cycles in order to improve our positioning and go to market.
- Engage Sales, Sales Ops, and Sales Productivity to ensure high usage of win/loss insights for ongoing sales go to market improvement.
- Build our unique essential message for the Analyst community.
- Build and execute our AR strategy to grow mindshare and engagement with key market analysts from Gartner, Forrester, IDC, 451 Research and others.
- Manage and engage our AR agency who helps build our strategy, plan, briefing and inquiry schedules.
- Engage key execs from Product, PMM, Sales and Marketing as spokespeople for analyst inquiries and briefings.
- Capture and curate analyst research mentions of Drift, our competitors, and the categories we operate in, to keep execs aware of key market developments.
Skills you will bring to the job:
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing that includes messaging and positioning, pricing, competitive analysis and positioning, quantitative and qualitative analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy and sales tool development, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, analyst relations, and more.
- 5+ years experience storytelling and delivering compelling product marketing results.
- Experience managing and developing new marketing programs with clear data-driven results.
- Experience collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results.
- Experience working with demand generation to evaluate business data to deliver high converting programs that result in revenue.
- A track record of delivery on complex projects, using strong organizational skills and ability to influence and work cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. This role demands someone who is in love with the spoken and written word, understanding the power that comes from getting it ‘just right’ both online and offline, and with a great attention to detail.
- SaaS / product marketing experience required
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org #LI-Remote