Conversational marketing platform.
APAC Senior Manager of Demand Generation
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role and team
Our team is growing faster than ever before. We have expanded our business to have a presence in APAC. Based on the success we’re seeing in the business, we are looking for a Senior Manager of Demand Generation to help drive growth in this new market.
In this role you will:
- Be the marketing stakeholder in the region partnering closely with the sales organization to create new and expansion business.
- Communicate your learnings from the partnership with the sales organization back into the product marketing and content marketing teams to help customize and localize customer facing materials for revenue teams in APAC.
- Be the demand generation marketing manager responsible for driving pipeline in this region. Wake up every day thinking about what growth levers you can pull in order to fuel demand within the region.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing operations and analytics team to understand the overall marketing attribution of new business within APAC.
- Work closely with sales leadership and sales reps to understand where our current growth is coming from. Double down on what’s working and experiment with new channels to discover new opportunities.
- Identify field events, sponsorships, and strategic partners in the region where we should have a presence in order to further solidify the awareness of our solutions and platform.
- Work closely with our paid advertising agency to inform the strategy to acquire more leads within the APAC region.
- Execute full-funnel programs within the APAC region that help us to acquire net new buyers, nurture them until they are sales ready and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Customer Marketing team to identify customers that can serve as references and advocates for Drift within the APAC region and beyond.
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Establish your goals and priorities for the quarter, along with a comprehensive 6 month plan that establishes the growth levers we can pull within the region
- Communicate your strategy across the entire marketing team in order to provide visibility and transparency to your work and to also get the team’s partnership on your initiatives
By 3 months you’ll
- Deeply understand Conversational Marketing, Conversational Sales, and Revenue Acceleration
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally
- Create and launch your programs and campaigns to generate demand
By 6 months you’ll
- Establish repeatable engines for every key activity
- Present to the sales and marketing leadership team on your first quarter’s worth of work
- Create a strong repeatable funnel of marketing leads for the sales and SDR organization
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 6+ years experience working on high impact Marketing role that leads to business growth
- 6+ years demonstrated success in working in a demand generation capacity that has tight collaboration with product marketing, customer marketing and content marketing
- Experience with enterprise Marketing Automation platforms (preferable Marketo), CRM (preferably Salesforce), and web personalization tools
- 5+ years of experience bringing a solution to new markets and growing your organization to scale as the business grew.
- You have range in your writing and creative skills, with experience creating for a strategic executive audience as well as independent contributors. You can easily pivot in tone, production style and topics
- Experience in developing innovative and compelling presentations
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com. #LI-Remote