Conversational marketing platform.
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster.
More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms
Drift has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
What you’ll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- You’ll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your teams’ solutions solve a real problem for them.
- You’ll join pre and post sales calls with enterprise customers and partners, understand their needs, and effectively translate that into a roadmap for your teams.
- You'll know the market cold. You'll be an expert on the nuances of how marketers operate via your own research, but will also work with customers, partners, and industry analysis to help develop your point of view
- You'll partner with product design and engineering to research, design, and deliver validated products and capabilities to help marketers better serve their buyers.
- You’ll work with Product Marketing to position new product launches to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need
- You have experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS for 3+ years, Marketing or Sales products a plus.
- You are proficient at using SQL and other data analysis tools to derive customer insights.
- You have 6-8+ years of software product management experience
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skill sets
- You are an expert at gathering and synthesizing multiple perspectives, figuring out the most important thing, and driving the team and all your stakeholders to get it done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org