Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Privy, a subsidiary of Attentive, is the email marketing platform for Shopify & Wix stores that need the tools & coaching to grow from $0 to $1 million in sales. We're the #1 reviewed sales app in the Shopify app store, and to date 500,000+ small e-commerce brands around the world use Privy-- and we've helped them generate $6 billion in sales so far. Our mission is to provide the tools, education, and support small ecommerce brands need to grow their online stores and build thriving businesses.
We were named an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company (2 consecutive years!), and a Built In Boston Best Place to Work. And guess what? With our recent acquisition by text marketing leader, Attentive, we're not slowing down any time soon! We've got the feeling of a small team with the resources of a large company, with a bright future ahead of us.
Privy is looking for a high velocity Account Executive (AE) to help us grow revenue. We are actively growing our sales team and are in need of motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals in 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2-5 years selling experience to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of Privy to prospects based on the prospect’s needs and priorities
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your monthly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years experience as a quota-carrying sales representative and/or sales prospecting experience
- Ability to speak with small business owners, marketing teams, and CEO’s of established ecommerce businesses
- Self-motivated with ability to work in fast paced, changing environment Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
- Unlimited vacation policy with a two week minimum
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Flexible work hours and fully remote options, including reimbursement for WeWork All Access
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- Annual charitable donation matching program
- 12-weeks 100% paid leave for new parents
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.