Attentive®️ is a personalized text messaging platform for innovative brands.
Sales Manager, SMB
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $470 million Series E investment led by Coatue in March 2021. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 4,000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, Pura Vida, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is looking for an SMB Sales Manager to build out our new SMB Sales Team.
This role will report to the RVP, Mid-Market Sales.
- Directly managing our SMB account executive team selling to small businesses
- Attending sales and customer meetings in order to coach our account executive team, increase our win-rate
- Provide product feedback to Product and Engineering to help inform future product development
- Work with RVP, Mid-Market Sales and Director, Mid-Market Sales on team strategy, improving processes and go-to-market effectiveness
- Work closely with our Director of Inside Sales and his team of sales development representatives to ensure smooth operations between our inside sales team and our mid-market sales team, generating meaningful quality leads
- Set and drive team goals, objectives, budgets, sales targets and quotas to achieve and exceed our long-range strategic objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of Enterprise Software sales, preferably in marketing software for e-commerce and retail companies
- Extremely comfortable in outside sales meetings and events
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial mindset approach to managing your quota and book of business
- Strong track record of driving results and developing your team
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.