Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented Growth Marketing Manager, Strategist to join our Growth Acquisition team.
Noom is looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager with a significant track-record of success in running multi-million dollar affiliate programs. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Noom’s affiliate program, including building strategies across Noom’s various marketing partnerships. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing, the marketing funnel, and the customer lifecycle.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead strategy for Noom’s Affiliate program, with a focus that rotates based on business needs and objectives.
- Manage a team of Affiliate contractors to source and recruit viable affiliate partners.
- Leverage your domain expertise to test and launch partnership campaigns, as well as manage stakeholders for an omni-channel, full funnel strategy.
- Evaluate and develop new processes and updates with Noom’s Product and Data teams.
- Report to executives and key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies.
- Opportunity to expand the role into additional channels ownership, new campaigns and strategies, and more.
What We're Looking For:
- Several years of direct experience running Affiliate strategy from the brand side - ideally for a D2C subscription model brand.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - comfortable presenting to leadership as well as documenting processes and putting together reports.
- Experience with negotiating partnerships deals with various payment models (CPA, CPM, CPC, etc).
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making.
- Experience managing direct reports, contractors, and marketing agencies.
- Pushes self and helps others achieve results, setting aggressive goals and high standards.
- Confident under pressure and grows and learns from challenging experiences.
- Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective manner.
- Preferred: Experience managing additional partnership channels (Influencer, Ecommerce, etc..)
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Furthering our purpose-driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a highly committed founders and teammates.
- Being part of Noom's incredible growth, where there are great opportunities and programs for advancement, learning, and professional growth - we'll even pay for you to have a mentor!
- Wonderful benefits - wellness, food, and tech budgets, flexible remote or in-office work, expansive benefits and leave programs, etc).
- Contributing to a diverse, transparent, high-performance, people-driven culture and team.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, expansive benefits and budgets funded by Noom. For those who appreciate and excel in transparent, values-driven, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement. We prefer this position to be based in New York, but are open to remotely-located team members