Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 250 cities around the world. And we're just getting started.
- Provide project activity coordination with internal and external stakeholders, reviewing all current and planned project activity, tracking resources assigned to each project.
- Maintain project documentation such as schedule, issue trackers, updates, and vendor deliverables.
- Support on production stability improvements, such as production planning and material delivery track and coordinate, etc.
- Collaborate across teams to ensure proper prioritization of individual contributors with reasonable deadlines.
- Support on the completion of relevant hardware certifications to comply with safety & regulatory requirements. (if needed)
- Identify workstreams and milestones required from cross-functional team members and ensure they are appropriately prioritized.
- At least a B.S. in engineering or related major
- At least 2 years in project or production management (PMP is a plus)
- A strong team player
- Detail oriented
- Be proficient in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Comfortable working in a high volume fast paced environment
- Flexible work schedule, willingness and ability to travel frequently
- Experience with MS Office Suite tools and familiar with project management software
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart and open-minded team that is passionate about our mission. Each day is unlike the last, as we’re constantly moving forward, challenging each other, and working together to create the future of micro-mobility.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare package, childcare support, pre-tax spending accounts, mental health resources, a work from home stipend, a wellness stipend, and a whole host of other out of the box benefits that meet you where you are.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.