Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Director, Business Intelligence
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
At Ironclad, Finance is about leveraging numbers to unlock key business insights. We are a small, yet mighty group driving decision making & company strategy through financial data. As a key member of the Finance team, you will be responsible for critical thinking & analysis to drive organizational decision-making. You’ll get substantial leadership exposure, focus on the highest-priority business issues and gain understanding of every facet of a hyper growth SaaS business through cross-functional work.
Our Director of Business Intelligence will establish and execute a vision for the delivery of information and analytics solutions. They will be responsible for the design, implementation, and optimization of a Business Intelligence strategy focused on providing stakeholders with the data and analysis needed to guide Ironclad forward. This position reports directly to the CFO.
What you'll be doing:
- Define the vision and roadmap for building business intelligence capabilities that will give Ironclad a unique competitive advantage.
- Partner with senior-level executives in identifying process and system gaps and lead transformation initiatives to bring new capabilities to the business.
- Design, build, maintain, and improve automated reporting, dashboards, and analyses to enable the Ironclad executive team.
- Build and maintain management and operational dashboards to closely monitor KPIs to ensure success of product listings, including the following KPIs: best seller tags, rankings, financials, market trends, competitors, pricing, customer feedback, inventory, and other metrics.
- Evangelize the use of data and analytics in everything we do and work with partners to integrate analytical learnings and intelligence into business decisions.
- Present to business leaders in both ad-hoc forums and routine business reviews to drive decisions.
- Present findings and insights to executives and partners across the organization with a mindset of gathering buy-in to recommendations and action plans.
- Proven leadership experience in building a successful business intelligence organization.
- 8+ years of experience working in business intelligence, analytics or similar roles
- Significant previous experience in a hands-on, data-focused role; familiar with Advanced SQL skills and/or basic-to-advanced python skills.
- Strong analytical background with business acumen and experience in business and analytical consulting.
- Ability to manage and inspire a diverse team of people to perform at their highest level.
- Broad knowledge of business processes, business metrics, business systems, and interrelationships between organizations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Data Sciences, Engineering or similar.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.