Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the #1 contract lifecycle management platform for innovative companies. L’Oréal, Staples, Mastercard, and other leading innovators use Ironclad to collaborate and negotiate on contracts, accelerate contracting while maintaining compliance, and turn contracts into critical carriers of operational business intelligence. It’s the only platform flexible enough to handle every type of contract workflow, whether a sales agreement, an HR agreement or a complex NDA. The company was named one of the 20 Rising Stars on the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, and is backed by leading investors like Accel, Y Combinator, Sequoia, and BOND. For more information, visit www.ironcladapp.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Operations position adds intellectual value and provides executive support with strong business acumen in parallel.
This position serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO.
The Executive Operations partner also serves as a trusted confidant privy to highly sensitive information providing strategic leverage. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with exceptional organization skills, strong written and verbal communication, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
This role will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
The ideal candidate must enjoy working within a fast-growing entrepreneurial environment. Beyond that, the Executive Operations partner embodies the best of the company’s culture and serves as an ambassador for the CEO.
This opportunity is to be involved with many different business components and many more growth opportunities for the suitable candidate.
This role is a highly valued and respected partner to the leadership team.
What you'll do:
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities to ensure his day runs smoothly and efficiently
- Serve as a trusted confidant to highly sensitive information
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the CEO's schedule is prioritized and aligned to strategy goals; perform calendar analysis to understand how the CEO’s time is being utilized and make recommendations based on findings
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: Maintaining contacts, identifying and engaging with support personnel, background research, briefing of events and PR events, help prepare for interviews, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, and compiling meeting documents
- Corporate Secretary duties: prepare meeting documents, take notes, compile and distribute official minutes, communicate action items, and hold the executive team accountable, cascade and follow-through on action items.
- Schedule, research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming emails, correspondence, issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and the Executive Team. Communicate directly, when asked, on behalf of the CEO with Board members and others, on matters related to CEO's initiatives
- Schedule and plan Board and Executive Team meetings, compile supporting decks and documents. Often you will be involved in executive team meetings, serving as a key interface with other executive team members to ensure their meetings with the CEO are on point
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management and throughout the team
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressure
- Provide on-call support for projects you are involved in such as executive hiring
What we are looking for:
- Multi-threaded: Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and on stringent timelines
- Bridge Builder: Impeccable interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders, including staff, Board members, investors, external partners and clients, etc.
- Dynamic: Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Professional: Ability to demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and responses. Great written and verbal communication skills. Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite
- Proactive problem solver: Ability to anticipate and resolve problems with impeccable problem solving skills, keeping ten steps ahead.
- Values driven: Ability to deliver results with a growth mindset, Strong EQ, a high degree of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Occasional travel as needed to supports the CEO’s needs
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.