Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
New York City, NY, US
Los Angeles, CA, US
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll drive the way we connect with potential users to grow Robinhood’s active user base of customers. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including acquisition marketing, media planning, paid advertising, social & influencer marketing), you’ll create programs and find repeatable channels that reach and activate new users. As the right person for the job, you’ll care deeply about how to utilize media to reach new audiences and build an enduring brand, be creative about deployment of marketing messages, and be rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experiential campaigns you run. Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly grow our customer base.
At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be supported by an incredible group of engineers, analysts, content strategists, brand marketers, and product innovators to reach our common goal - to help democratize the American financial system.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Create, manage and optimize media campaigns, especially in social and digital media, to attract new customers to Robinhood within our performance goals
- Manage strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability
- Collaborate with cross functional teams such as Product, Data and Engineering to build out Martech stack and internal tools
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels
- Rigorously test hypotheses by conducting controlled experiments such as incrementally tests to measure efficacy of campaigns and ad channels
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum 6 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base
- In depth experience of paid social channels (eg. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.)
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).