Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Lake Mary, FL, US
Westlake, TX, US
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood’s Account Operations team is critical to supporting the growth of Robinhood and supporting our customers at critical points of their relationship with Robinhood. The team handles various account servicing tasks including application review, legal name changes, the estate process, and much more. As the first point of contact for most customers, the Account Operations team values customer understanding, emotional intelligence, and technical expertise.
As an Account Operations Intern, you’ll serve as an integral part in our account opening and maintenance processes by reviewing new account applications, analyzing documents with keen attention to detail, communicating directly with clients regarding onboarding, and performing daily account maintenance activities. We want to ensure all interns get the opportunity to experience some of the real work that team members do daily. Additionally, interns will have the opportunity to work with management in implementing strategies to drive agent efficiencies and launch new programs. This is an opportunity to be a part of one of the most efficient and important pillars of Robinhood’s business
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Review new account applications with a mindset of risk mitigation
- Review customer-related documents for completeness and process any necessary changes in customer accounts
- Adhere to the Customer Identification Program.
- Assist in all account maintenance activities through document review, restriction placing and lifting, and information maintenance
- Learn from agents and help make recommendations to managers about improving the Account Servicing program
- Review and document reports of potential fraudulent activity
- Use data analytic techniques to uncover and mitigate fraudulent activity on RH accounts
- Potential Teams: Account Operations, Account Servicing, Fraud Operations
- Ability to meet productivity goals
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Resourceful and adaptive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).