Truework is building a network for verified identity that puts consumers in control of their sensitive personal information.
San Francisco, CA, US
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online.Our platform and services empower lenders to complete verifications quickly and accurately while enabling organizations to automate the verification process and ensure the privacy of their employees’ personal data. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team! As a Sales Development Representative at Truework, you will work directly with our account executive team in helping grow our account list. Your main focus will be to identify and qualify prospective accounts in a quick and efficient manner. As an early stage startup, we are looking for team-players with insatiable appetites who are eager to learn and develop along with the company as we build out our SDR function and grow our sales efforts.
At Truework, this means you will work on and impact:
- Developing a scalable outreach strategy to be shared with future SDRs
- Providing Account Executives with strong, qualified sales leads
- Creating an organized approach to prospecting to allow for feedback and guidance
- Becoming a sales and product expert by learning from Account Executives throughout each stage of the sales cycle
- Creating qualified opportunities in Salesforce and promoting overall CRM-hygiene
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of experience working in a client-facing role (sales/BizDev, customer service/support, retail, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized individual who rarely lets things slip through the cracks
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
About your team at Truework and who you will work with:
- Manager: Jeff is the Director of Sales and heads up the sales organization -6 people- at Truework
Truework is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Truework will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Melissa Lim, Recruiter at Truework (email@example.com).
Note: for all roles at Truework that are not fully remote, we require a Covid vaccination so that the employee can work in our offices safely. Religious or medical exceptions apply and we will accommodate.