Snap a Pic & Pay Any Bill in Seconds
About the Role:
As QA Manager, you will lead Quality Assurance at Papaya. You will oversee the testing of our highly rated iOS, Android, and web apps. Success in this role means managing and growing a team of QA Engineers, rolling out automated and manual testing strategies while also being hands-on whenever required.
Flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. Papaya believes that diversity helps build an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. If you agree, we’d love to hear from you!
Remote engineers in the continental US are welcome to apply.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for the quality of Papaya’s products
- Introduce best practices, especially in the areas of automation, test planning, execution and tracking
- Develop automated tests and perform manual testing in a fast paced environment
- Hire and lead QA, starting with a team of 2 QA Engineers
What you can bring:
- 5+ years of testing well known mobile apps
- 3+ years of managing 4+ QA engineers
- Web and API testing experience
- Experience leading QA teams that excelled at Manual and Automated testing
- Strong understanding of QA best practices
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
Papaya started in 2016 with a goal to alleviate the stress of paying bills. We’ve adopted our phones for everything else, why not eliminate the need for calls, mailing checks, and tedious web forms? We are expanding mobile share of the $4T US consumer bill space, and are one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles.
The key to our success? Our people. From engineering, sales, to operations, Papaya’s team is comprised of some of the most intelligent, humble, diverse, and resourceful people you’ll ever meet. With the help of successful investors including Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank; Papaya is building something special. Our impact-driven team receives competitive salary, benefits, equity, and agency.
We love to celebrate our incredible group of hardworking employees - and it shows. We’re proud to say that we were voted one of Built In LA’s Best Small Companies to Work for in 2020 and 2021! Learn more and come join us. Find out what the next step in your career could look like here at Papaya.